This page lists the different resources available to resolve any issues you might encounter:
NEW TO THE TRADEMARK CLEARINGHOUSE
- A good place to start: The Beginner's Guide: New to the New Internet Domains.
- Read the basic explanation on the Clearinghouse services.
- More information on the Sunrise Period, the priority registration for trademarks.
- This calendar shows all the active and upcoming Sunrise Periods for new gTLDs.
- The glossary will help you with all the new vocabulary.
- Consider submitting your trademark records through an official TMCH agent.
You can find one in your preferred language of service here.
MANAGING YOUR TRADEMARK RECORDS
- We have HOW TO manuals that walk you through the Trademark Clearinghouse processes.
- These dedicated VIDEOS highlight important steps:
- It is easy to search in the Frequently Asked Questions for common issues + solutions.
- For any issue regarding your trademark records, please create a ticket via the customer support. This is the most efficient way to get your issue resolved.
- Lost password ? This manual will guide you through the reset process.
- If you still have an outstanding issue, contact the Trademark Clearinghouse at +32.26394870 (open during Belgian business days from 9:00 am to 18:00 pm. On Friday until 12:00 pm.)
Note: Due to bank holidays, the TMCH Support will be limited as from Friday 18/05 to Monday 21/05. The TMCH hotline will be completely unavailable on Monday 21/05, but you can still request support via the TMCH support tool on both days.