By executing the following steps you will be able to transfer a Mark Record to a Trademark Agent:
- For a Trademark Agent or Trademark Holder that wishes to transfer their Mark Record:
- Navigate to the TMCH portal: https://secure.trademark-clearinghouse.com/tmch/public/ and sign in to the TMCH web interface;
- In the mark overview open the verified mark record you wish to transfer;
- Under the status field you will see a button "send transfer code";
- Click on "send transfer code", a pop up will show you the transfer code (we strongly suggest you copy this code), after clicking "ok" an e-mail will also be sent to the e-mail address linked to the mark record, providing the holder with the transfer code. If you select "cancel" the transfer will not proceed;
- After you have the transfer code, you can provide this code to the new Trademark Agent and the transfer can be executed;
- The transfer code will be active for 14 days, after this period you can request a new transfer code by following the same process as described above.