Your credit card may be declined by our credit card processing system for a number of reasons. Only your credit card issuer or financial institution can confirm the specific reason for a declined credit card. Possible reasons include:
- Not having available credit on the card;
- The card has expired;
- The credit card information including the billing address was not entered accurately;
- The CVV number was not entered correctly;
- As a security measure, some credit card companies reject transactions when a large number of online purchases are attempted within a short time;
- Technical issues originating with your bank or credit card company, or with TMCH or our credit card processing services, can occasionally result in a declined card.
If your credit card has been declined, you should verify that the card is still valid and that the information entered is accurate. Please enter your billing address exactly as it appears on your credit card statement. You may also choose to use a different credit card.
Please contact the credit card issuing company or your bank for questions relating to your credit card or to investigate reasons of refusal.